Shoes that make you taller can improve your chances of getting a job. In spite of the fact that the average height of men worldwide is 5-foot 7-inches (172cm), visual marketing would have you believe that the entire world is at least 6-feet tall (182cm), the end result is that our expectations of virility and power are skewed, shaping our judgment about individuals and just like a women wear altering undergarments to manipulate sway your perception, more and more men are using shoes that add height in order to create an initial impact.
The Mechanics of Elevator Shoes—Is It Expensive?
Years ago, shoes that added height for men were elevated by using thicker exterior soles – basically men’s platform shoes. Unless they were extremely expensive, they were obvious to any onlooker, defeating the first purpose of appearing taller without making an issue of it. Today, that is no longer the case.
For The Best Elevator Shoes, You Should Look For:
- Exterior Soles that appear normal in the front with a slighter higher heel.
- Interior Soles that are made with breathable material and raise the heel.
- A well-known name in the elevated footwear business will provide you money back guarantees and quality materials.
- The shoes should look stylish, not dowdy.
- The secret to having a shoe that raises your height is that it is a fashionable, modern shoe that any man would want to wear.
Best Height Increasing Shoes—What’s The Height Increase You’re Looking For?
When selecting the height increase that you want, remember that the height promised is the difference between standing barefooted and increased height when wearing the shoe.
- If you have never worn shoes for short men before then I recommend that you start with 4-inch elevator shoes.
- Buy your correct size. Your foot will slide forward in a larger size and your heel will be in the wrong place.
- If 4-inch shoes are not enough, then you should give elevator shoes with 5 inches boost a chance, see how it goes, you can always go up to 6 inches but let’s start with that first.
Occasionally, some may squeak or make a whooshing sound, this is usually due to either a flaw in manufacturing or from extensive wear, a sign that a new pair should be ordered soon.
- Choose a sports shoe for sporting outfits like shorts or jeans and a dress shoe for office and evening wear.
- White, blue and red are some of the most popular sporting colors.
- Canvas and suede are available.
Choosing the right shoe includes the right size, fabrication, color, and style.
What Are The Unexpected Benefits of Using Height Increasing Shoes?
The obvious benefit to purchasing elevator shoes is that you appear taller and in turn, more virile and powerful, you command respect, that said, there are other benefits that may come as a surprise.
- Creates better posture.
- Prevents injuries to the spine and back due to slouching.
- Generates better lung capacity and increased oxygen, making breathing easier and allowing more oxygen to infiltrate the blood stream which increases energy and brain functions.
- Increases self-esteem.
Raise your own expectations for success in your business and personal life with the right elevator shoes for the purpose.